Fair Play in Ranked

iheartnyc

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get 170ms on Bastion, 260ms on POT5. Not an option for me or any other players from APAC.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are only a total of about 100 ranked players on this server

sad if true.

Hell you guys are even too scared to stream because of stream snipers.

i do rateds on pot5 (still looking for a bastion team) and i stream literally every single day. just because there are a couple of people from pot5 you don't care for doesn't mean that all of your assumptions are valid.

Edited by leijae

sad if true.

i do rateds on pot5 (still looking for a bastion team) and i stream literally every single day. just because there are a couple of people from pot5 you don't care for doesn't mean that all of your assumptions are valid.

That's cool, during the day I'm guessing?

It is not the case that our guild and many other guilds have "extras" to spare. Most of the active teams (including synergy) often are 1 or 2 short to queue. We often pug a dps, or a healer, or whatever. A good example is that we have only one active GS on our team... I

False 2

i dont understand how every1 gets mad at synergy for running 3 scoundrels it is only 1 extra scoundrel it aint a big deal

plus they lose a dps by doin that

Because games are stalemates. And it's very boring when nothing dies. If their 2 scoundrels were good enough, then they wouldn't need 3.

/thread

Because games are stalemates. And it's very boring when nothing dies. If their 2 scoundrels were good enough, then they wouldn't need 3.

/thread

Can you please list 2 other scoundrels who you feel are better than Hood-Rat/Bobcow?

Sorry, i won't answer that question for you. Since your characters are no names

"I've never heard of you so you are not worth talking to."

Analysis: The subject posesses a delusional sense of self-importance and d-baggery, to the point that the subject's individualized knowledge of his environment has a determinitive impact on his understanding and valuation of himself and others. Such persons are commonly resided in provincial areas with a degree of isolation from large social centers, where interaction with a diverse community of experiences typically results in adaptations by necessity to a broad range of social knowledge, thereby breaking down prejudicial beliefs based on individualized experiences in exchange for a more emphatic understanding and respect for the community over self.

p.s. Bobcow, I'm getting trolled for defending you man, remember this moment.

Edited by iheartnyc

"I've never heard of you so you are not worth talking to."

Analysis: The subject posesses a delusional sense of self-importance and d-baggery, to the point that the subject's individualized knowledge of his environment has a determinitive impact on his understanding and valuation of himself and others. Such persons are commonly resided in provincial areas with a degree of isolation from large social centers, where interaction with a diverse community of experiences typically results in adaptations by necessity to a broad range of social knowledge, thereby breaking down prejudicial beliefs based on individualized experiences in exchange for a more emphatic understanding and respect for the community over self.

p.s. Bobcow, I'm getting trolled for defending you man, remember this moment.

Sir, what guild are you in? And do you play rank? If so, please post some screen shots, so I can somewhat gauge your skill level. :rak_03:

Sir, what guild are you in? And do you play rank? If so, please post some screen shots, so I can somewhat gauge your skill level. :rak_03:

What does my skill level have to anything to do with you identifying who you think are the "best" heaers?

My stream which I just started is below if you're curious:

twitch.tv/eliteduelist

You got to give me props for when someone whispered me in game that the other team was down players (watching their stream) I didn't say anything to my team or change my strategy to keep it fair :p

I'm not the best player, don't care about being the best to be frank. Just want to have fun, get better and most importantly, enjoy the time I spend with my teammates. You may notice, we don't yell at each other, we're positive, even when we're losing. This is not to say we don't care, of course we do, and of course we practice and try to get better everyday, which we are. It's just a belief that positive-reinforcement is more effective than negative. Also, my personal philosophy is that when we're all long-done playing this game, nobody is going to remember who we won or lost against or who was terribad or beast at middle tree sage. All that we're going to be left with are memories of the times we spent with certain individuals and the good times we had in teamspeak and fun rivalries we had.

Edited by iheartnyc

By now synergy knows they can't keep up with only 2 scoundrels...the one of very few times they did they lost miserably. The time before that....well let's just say it was bad memories for them. If that wasn't they case they'd actually would try proving themselves. Let them have fun with the comp they run, practically admitting they're all too **** when the game actually gets a bit more complex and need to dumb it down for backpeddlers. It'll be that much more funny when arena comes around and they actually will be punish for wasting globals doing the SW step as their healers run frantically around expecting to be topped off from execute range after one evasion or shield probe. Too bad the funny part will probably be when BW announces it's pushed back to later date.

I've never seen a group of players try so hard to win by boring teams out to the point of them literally falling asleep during the games. I give you props...as well as for learning the art of macros...for a game that hasn't even had their first season yet.

Edited by Gomex

By now synergy knows they can't keep up with only 2 scoundrels...the one of very few times they did they lost miserably. The time before that....well let's just say it was bad memories for them. If that wasn't they case they'd actually would try proving themselves. Let them have fun with the comp they run, practically admitting they're all too **** when the game actually gets a bit more complex and need to dumb it down for backpeddlers. It'll be that much more funny when arena comes around and they actually will be punish for wasting globals doing the SW step as their healers run frantically around expecting to be topped off from execute range after one evasion or shield probe. Too bad the funny part will probably be when BW announces it's pushed back to later date.

I've never seen a group of players try so hard to win by boring teams out to the point of them literally falling asleep during the games. I give you props...as well as for learning the art of macros...for a game that hasn't even had their first season yet.

Here's the problem I see with Synergy. Their strongest players are their scoundrels/tank, so they play to their strengths. I can admire that, but now they are even losing under that comp more and more regularly. They need to improve under other circumstances and the best way to do so is to run a normal comp. Winning with 3 scoundrels is just asking to get your *** handed to you in arena's, and I think that some of them may realize that now.

What does my skill level have to anything to do with you identifying who you think are the "best" heaers?

My stream which I just started is below if you're curious:

twitch.tv/eliteduelist

You got to give me props for when someone whispered me in game that the other team was down players (watching their stream) I didn't say anything to my team or change my strategy to keep it fair :p

I'm not the best player, don't care about being the best to be frank. Just want to have fun, get better and most importantly, enjoy the time I spend with my teammates. You may notice, we don't yell at each other, we're positive, even when we're losing. This is not to say we don't care, of course we do, and of course we practice and try to get better everyday, which we are. It's just a belief that positive-reinforcement is more effective than negative. Also, my personal philosophy is that when we're all long-done playing this game, nobody is going to remember who we won or lost against or who was terribad or beast at middle tree sage. All that we're going to be left with are memories of the times we spent with certain individuals and the good times we had in teamspeak and fun rivalries we had.

Your guild reminds me of my old one. We played competitively, but didn't get too serious if we lost.

"Here's the problem I see with Synergy. Their strongest players are their scoundrels/tank, so they play to their strengths. I can admire that, but now they are even losing under that comp more and more regularly. They need to improve under other circumstances and the best way to do so is to run a normal comp. Winning with 3 scoundrels is just asking to get your *** handed to you in arena's, and I think that some of them may realize that now."

...If they weren't any good people wouldn't be all pissy about synergy. They only run 3 scoundrels since me nibbels hood-rat and bob-cowz don't have other toons. Whaaa whaa wha... half the time one just node guards anyway.

Illegal Test Kitchen does the same sh*t and won't even do the hypergate mid agreement, how come no one complains about them?

"Here's the problem I see with Synergy. Their strongest players are their scoundrels/tank, so they play to their strengths. I can admire that, but now they are even losing under that comp more and more regularly. They need to improve under other circumstances and the best way to do so is to run a normal comp. Winning with 3 scoundrels is just asking to get your *** handed to you in arena's, and I think that some of them may realize that now."

...If they weren't any good people wouldn't be all pissy about synergy. They only run 3 scoundrels since me nibbels hood-rat and bob-cowz don't have other toons. Whaaa whaa wha... half the time one just node guards anyway.

Illegal Test Kitchen does the same sh*t and won't even do the hypergate mid agreement, how come no one complains about them?

Oh, trust me. I complain about ITK all the time, especially since Sifu started doing this because of them.

Your guild reminds me of my old one. We played competitively, but didn't get too serious if we lost.

Yeah being in a hardcore guild isn't for everyone. Most of us on our team are married and a bit older now so we're past that stage in our lives. But I can't oversstate the importance of collegiality here. We've never been the "best" team on the server, but the same "core" guys who were first here are all here still playing, we don't have any guild hoppers and nobody rage quits and we haven't made the mistake of recruiting too much too fast which can lead to cliques and fractures. It's a happy family and we priotize that over wins anyday.

What guild are you in? And what is your toon's name? Isn't it about time for your big reveal General?

Aren't you a scoundrel as well?

Nope, my characters are in my sig. You did say you would tell me who you were a couple of months ago, before you quit for a while. Please don't keep the entire server in suspense any longer, we're all dying to know who the real King of Pugs is.

Nope, my characters are in my sig. You did say you would tell me who you were a couple of months ago, before you quit for a while. Please don't keep the entire server in suspense any longer, we're all dying to know who the real King of Pugs is.

There is a commando that is named Aldo. Mystery solved whippie, he sucks badly.