The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fleet conquest, list and rules thread.

LadyKulvax

Hmm, taking that into consideration, i think i might switch my planets to

Capital: Lianna

Economic: Mullan

Fortress: Raxus Prime

Unless, ofc, some one is already in that sector of space?

You are actually quite a way off from anyone there.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, Raxus Prime should supply plenty of metal for me to build my fleet while we are all so far apart

By the way, its not on your map, but Mullan is in the T-6 square

Edited by Silenceo

So, Canino have you seen my posts advising what forces you should bring to bare? your flagship can be much much more powerful than that, as can your capital ships.

Yes, I saw them. I was just busy in the Kaggath and haven't had much time to really think on this. I'll make my changes.

EDIT: I used your picks, but would my space station by ok? There aren't many space stations that the CIS used.

Edited by Canino

Hmmm, now that i look at the area that im going to inhabit, i think i might want to switch Mullan out for Mon Calimari. At one point, it HAD been conquered by the Empire, or does its later loyalty to the rebellion/new republic disqualify that? Because if i leave it how it is now, it will likely lose me many ships to take, yet i likely could start with it. However, i leave it up to the judges to decide wether the Mon Cal being conquered by the Empire at one point is enough to allow my faction access to it, despite its natural rebel ties.

Hmmm, now that i look at the area that im going to inhabit, i think i might want to switch Mullan out for Mon Calimari. At one point, it HAD been conquered by the Empire, or does its later loyalty to the rebellion/new republic disqualify that? Because if i leave it how it is now, it will likely lose me many ships to take, yet i likely could start with it. However, i leave it up to the judges to decide wether the Mon Cal being conquered by the Empire at one point is enough to allow my faction access to it, despite its natural rebel ties.

If you choose a planet it is your's entirely, no disadvantages.

Since no one else seems to be volunteering, do we have enough to start? *and maybe add people into unpopulated areas if they join early?*

Seven is still a little small, if we could get to ten then this would really work, the things I have in mind kind of require ten.

Seven is still a little small, if we could get to ten then this would really work, the things I have in mind kind of require ten.

I see the Corvettes are listed as having 6-12 how do you determine which we have of which and what we are allowed to do with them.