The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fleet conquest, list and rules thread.

LadyKulvax

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be bossy (:p) but I'm just thinking that we could make the planets a bit more 'relevant' shall we say. I mean there is no much point having a capital if you don't have anybody to fill it.

But I guess that all depends on how you win...

As I have said before you win by controlling all of the Core Worlds.

I have been wondering how to do this, what consequences can be applied, if losing a capital means losing the game... I was thinking that if you lose your capital, economic and fortress starter worlds as well as your flagship, then you're done for.

As I have said before you win by controlling all of the Core Worlds.

I have been wondering how to do this, what consequences can be applied, if losing a capital means losing the game... I was thinking that if you lose your capital, economic and fortress starter worlds as well as your flagship, then you're done for.

Perhaps for those with a mobile space station, then that would have to be destroyed as well.

Question, do Corvette numbers benefit from having a smaller capital ship?

I get +1 to capital ships and +3 to frigates, does that now translate into more Corvettes as well?

No, corvettes will remain basic 12 for everyone, reason being I do not want this becoming extremely complicated, so I've left things as is in the OP.

We only have six right now, which really isn't enough, would anyone like to join? I would be glad to help out with anyone's list.

Rayla, make sure you are counting me. I don't have a force yet, but I'm working on it. If it is any help, I'm using the CIS fleet.

Edited by Canino

Rayla, make sure you are counting me. I don't have a force yet, but I'm working on it. If it is any help, I'm using the CIS fleet.

I have counted you Canino and that is great to hear, you'll love the special abilities I have in mind.