Lightsaber Question

rnoles

So I just bought an "orange rarity" lightsaber off of the market and I was wondering: can I use it for every single level as long as I keep the upgrades on it (mods, augments, hilt, etc)? Will it continue to be viable?

You can continue to use it effectively as long as you upgrade its mods/hilt/enhancement/etc.

all orange gear is like this. the stats come from the armoring/mod/enhancement/barrel/hilt that is in it. Not from the item itself.

So any orange item you get can be used for the life of the toon as long as you upgrade the pieces you put in it.

all orange gear is like this. the stats come from the armoring/mod/enhancement/barrel/hilt that is in it. Not from the item itself.

So any orange item you get can be used for the life of the toon as long as you upgrade the pieces you put in it.

^^This^^

The only reason to change a Orange level piece of equipment is aesthetics, the whole point is that it's moddable, therefore you don't need to replace it.

I changed my lightsaber to a radiant laightsaber around level 50, buts that's only because I liked the crystal in the pommel (I had artifice so I could craft it cheap).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.