The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hydronic override?

Well it is a speed boost, which is nice everywhere, but it is mainly a PvP ability because it stops some roots things. But PvE-wise, it's just a convenient little speed boost and you can use it for the last boss of Cademimu HM.

Not just a nice little speed boost for PVE, it is the ONLY speed boost for PVE. Which is a big deal for moving around during boss fights for OPS. Since unless you spec down AP far enough you won't run but at normal speed. Most all melee classes get a 15% built in... but not pyro :(

also there are many times you get slowed and such in PVE as well that makes the removal of those slows very helpful.

OP, it's 30%, which does not stack with the 35% from sprint, so its not a speed boost out of combat.

It gives you immunity to knockbacks, knockdowns, pulls, physics, and movement impairing effects. What this means is you cannot be rooted (immobilized), snared (movement speed reduction), pull (Like grapple), knocked back (like cover pulse), knockdowned (like the knockdown from the openers of stealth classes), or physics, which is everything else that's not a stun.

I don't really PvP on my ptech, but I use this all the time for pve. Speed boost to cover ground when you need to move. Removes snares, like lightning field in NiM dread guard. Helps running back to boss on dashroode or getting away from little guys if you get lost in sand. Moving around on titan6, thrasher, oasis city, kephess.

Prevents knock backs if you time it correctly for dread guard, dashroode. Does prevent stun on hammer station bonus boss, which I guess people complain about for some reason?

On bosses that have knock back I like to hit it before flamethrower if KB is coming relatively soon, with our best specs relying so heavily on flamethrower.

Get it on an easy-to-reach keybind.