Would kill to play as a Jawa! Or non-DPS Marauder / Sentinel

RainNataku

Am I the only one that thinks a Dual wielding Lighsaber Jawa on sith or repub would be awesome? It was already shown that they have force capabilities....

The only other thing I would kill for is to be able to do something other than DPS as a marauder or sent. You can at least get into an instance as a tank/healz but the pure dps gets shafted. I think it would rock to have a tank mode using 1 lightsaber as a shield or reverse grip. Call me nuts or a dreamer but this class is just missing something to make having a 2nd lightsaber feel right

From what I've heard about SWG, you couldn't even play a jawa then- but here's hoping!

The only other thing I would kill for is to be able to do something other than DPS as a marauder or sent. You can at least get into an instance as a tank/healz but the pure dps gets shafted.

Anyway, there was a thread (somewhere) about replaying story missions, and rewards could be basic comms. This would be easier and quicker than waiting in GF for an hour before *pop*. I know there are the daily areas, but they're a grind. This game is story based after all, so playing it again would be fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.