New guild recruiting!!!!!!!!!!

flashblue

Hello everyone! I'm just here to tell you guys about my new guild that I just founded yesterday! We are out and recruiting, and we will always be accepting members:). We are fairly casual players (at least my friend and I who founded it along with another daily, at least in the summer, player) I, as the leader of the guild, don't play so often:( (although I try to play every weekend), but we have many members who do. We don't have a website or anything, and, as I said before, we are a casual guild. We are accepting anyone who wants to join, but if you are looking to join for end-game stuff, I'd advise against joining, as we do not have many higher level people. If you wish to join, the only thing you need to do is be kind and nice to others in the guild (and, hopefully, outside the guild:)), and at least try to help people (but don't feel like you need to, only do it if you want). Right now we have many people at the lower levels, a level 22, and two level thirties. We are a republic guild, and we are called Knights of the Holy Oath. And no, the holy means force-like, not holy as in religious. Just making clear:D.

So, please join and help our community to grow! And stay awesome! 😝Weeooo😝