The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mailing actual gear

one cartel market or legacy perk which i know alot of people would love is to be able to mail actual gear to and from different toons in one's legacy. This should also include the gree helix components you get from the gree missions since they are used to buy legacy bound equipment.

I mean i would pay real money to be able to do that. it would make gearing up other toons with hand-me-downs so much easier for gear up with gear that i don't use anymore.

one cartel market or legacy perk which i know alot of people would love is to be able to mail actual gear to and from different toons in one's legacy. This should also include the gree helix components you get from the gree missions since they are used to buy legacy bound equipment.

I mean i would pay real money to be able to do that. it would make gearing up other toons with hand-me-downs so much easier for gear up with gear that i don't use anymore.

Sending full sets of gear to alts completely invalidates the time it takes to gear at toon therefore i'm sorry but I don't support this not at all. If you want to get gear then actually go out and earn it.

It's already in the game in the form of moddable legacy gear, and with the latest reputation gear it's quite cheap with the armour being just 15k a piece. So go find yourself a BOL armour piece and mail the mods to any alt you want.

And to theUndead - sorry mate but people have been mailing full sets of final tier gear to alts for the pat 10 months or so.

Edited by micnevv