please please bring planet kamino in the next expansion!!!

olie-flight

We need planet kamino... we need a water planet with cool under water missions. I want to fight a giant sea creature under water with a light saber. Also for the perk for people not liking water planets will be gaining rep with the Kaminoans and possibly being able to clone yourself. The planet should be introduced around lvl 30.

Say u pick a guard, at lvl 30 your not happy and wish u went sent guess what finish planet kamino gain enough rep u can get a clone and pick a new advanced class if u want. Of course their should be restrictions one clone per character and u cant clone a clone. It would be awesome to come up with a mission why, like clones of clones come out deformed or crazy and u have to hunt one down. and for one clone per character make some story up about how the genome mapping process can only be done/transferred once or it can kill the person. This is the past and the Kaminoans have not perfected it yet like in the movie.

Please it makes no sense to think everyone wants to play the same class story over and over again. I want a sent and a guard but not enough to do the story twice from beginning to end but from half way maybe clone at endgame heck yeah but i think lvl 30 or 32 is best.

We need planet kamino... we need a water planet with cool under water missions. I want to fight a giant sea creature under water with a light saber. Also for the perk for people not liking water planets will be gaining rep with the Kaminoans and possibly being able to clone yourself. The planet should be introduced around lvl 30.

Say u pick a guard, at lvl 30 your not happy and wish u went sent guess what finish planet kamino gain enough rep u can get a clone and pick a new advanced class if u want. Of course their should be restrictions one clone per character and u cant clone a clone. It would be awesome to come up with a mission why, like clones of clones come out deformed or crazy and u have to hunt one down. and for one clone per character make some story up about how the genome mapping process can only be done/transferred once or it can kill the person. This is the past and the Kaminoans have not perfected it yet like in the movie.

Please it makes no sense to think everyone wants to play the same class story over and over again. I want a sent and a guard but not enough to do the story twice from beginning to end but from half way maybe clone at endgame heck yeah but i think lvl 30 or 32 is best.

I like your enthusiasm towards a water world, I too share your wish for this type of planet, but I would go with something like Manaan, with Ahto city, and some underwater locales instead. Since the galaxy still uses kolto, Manaan would be still be a major hub in galactic affairs since it's the only planet that can produce it. Also, they've used Manaan in the KOTOR series, and SWTOR pulls a lot of its source materials from this franchise.

1. Clones weren't even a thought in the Old republic, it would screw lore if the Republic knew about Kamino already.

2. No, as much as I want a water world make it something new (or Manaan :D).

1. Clones weren't even a thought in the Old republic, it would screw lore if the Republic knew about Kamino already.

2. No, as much as I want a water world make it something new (or Manaan :D).

actually 1. kamino was known by a handful of people during this exact time frame. Also was sought after by both sides so it fits perfectly. It was kept very secret thou8gh. You need to do more research. The darts the bounty hunters use in game come from kamino i believe.

2. Manaan would be great but if they did not give use selkath as a playable race it would be chaos in game and on forums. the kaminoans are so crazy weird looking that nobody would either want to be one or would understand them not being a playable race. so i think kamino would be best. During this time frame kamino produced clones to work in dangerous mining operations.

Really I just want the ability to clone in some way to get AC change and keep original and a water planet

Edited by olie-flight

The only reason I think they would add Kamino, would be so you could create a custom companion. (Via cloning). Which would be pretty cool

Cloning - take something existing and double it. Not making whatever you want.