The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hoodless, robeless, capeless Jedi clothes.

Exactly like the title says. Clothes for jedi without the hoods, long robes, or hideous capes. Like Zayne Carrick's Armor or Anakin Skywalker's armor.Sure the sleeves on the Anakin-styled armor would be difficult to animate, so instead of making the long billowing sleeves, continue with the t-shirt sort of thing but close the sleeve to the arm and make it look bound like this. Or just leave the sleeves flat, like on the Wayfarer's Robe. Actually, the Wayfarer's Robe without the hood or cape would do pretty nicely. Armor underneath instead of cloth like this would also be cool. I'm not saying robes and capes are completely bad though, I'd love to see Rahm Kota type armor (even though he's thousands of years in the future his armor is still a lot simpler than the armor in game) and Zayne Carrick's Jedi robes as well as Lucien Draay's. Hoods are still a pretty big no for me though, unless you can make it so that some hair shows under them. I remember a game I played once (I believe it was Dragon Nest) that pretty much removed all hair that conflicted with the hood but left the non-conflicting hair intact.

(EDIT) The game is indeed Dragon Nest and I forgot to mention it hides parts of the hair outside the hood as well. So the only remaining hair is whatever will not clip.

I know this is a lot of ideas, and only a few, if any, would get in game. It would also take a long time to incorporate them because it would be odd if there was a pack in the cartel market full of Jedi armor unless a "Jedi Hero's Armor Pack" or something as well as a "Sith Lord's Armor Pack" with stuff like Darth Bandon's Armor and a "Great Hunt Armor pack" et cetera for each class. Which I wouldn't mind either.

Edited by shonenjumpstyle

YES PLEASE. Jolee's robes fit this kind but they're nasty color and they have this ridiculous sack on the back!

Yeah they did the colors on all of the KotOR armors wrong except for Carth's and Calo's armor. But Jolee Bindo's clothes are supposed brown and yellow-ish tan, not orange and oranger. And he definitely didn't have a backpack.