Trying to fit C2-N2

Altamarr

I have been trying to fit different kinds of droid armor or any thing on my droid c2-n2 but nothing will fit.

My trade class is Cybertech and have made different kinds of parts to put on the droid and all I can get to fir is the ear piece, what am I doing wrong. I have read that you can not put on a side arm I can live with that. Can some one please give me a hand on this one..

Not sure what you're doing wrong, all sorts of droid armour fit the protocol droid (both the imperial and republic droids). I even fitted the trooper's droid with cast offs from M1-4X, in fact the only restriction has been some pieces require the companion to be M1-4X or HK50.

The only other thing that sticks to mind is level, are you high enough a level to equip the droid armour.

Not sure what you're doing wrong, all sorts of droid armour fit the protocol droid (both the imperial and republic droids). I even fitted the trooper's droid with cast offs from M1-4X, in fact the only restriction has been some pieces require the companion to be M1-4X or HK50.

The only other thing that sticks to mind is level, are you high enough a level to equip the droid armour.

I do this with my Knight and T7. Save his old bits for Ceetwo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.