Guild with no voice chat

Dakkas

I'm looking for a roleplaying guild that does not use voice chat. Voice chat simply breaks all immersion for me, I realize it puts you at a disadvantage at pvp and slows down pve a bit, but that is fine with me. Making the game more challenging seems like a good thing to me. Currently i'm on the alliance side, but I'd probably be willing to switch sides if I found the right guild with an active group. Thanks for the help in advance.

Dakkas

I assume you meant Republic and not alliance. There are various guilds that have voice chat but simply don't enforce it. I myself however do, it's hard to track down people when they are on alts and meetings are much more quick when done over voice. Overall it speeds things up and benefits the guild, rather than having to sit there and wait for someone to type their answers out.

I am currently working on getting a small imperial guild up and running called <Jawa Apocalypse> I am not a huge fan of voice chat since it seems to leave out people who can not or do not want to use voice. I do like it for raids and as an option for players. I just dont like it being enforced or replacing /guild chat. If you are interested or have more questions look up Sealy on the imperial side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.