The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Disney Star Tours

IT was only recently that I foound out that Disney had done that special thing in the Magic Kingdom where they were having all the characters from the movies and the Clone Wars series appear at their theme parks. It seemed it was a limited time thing.

Anyone know whether they will have this again and where/when?

No it has been around for 16 years and i dont think its going anywhere. you are talking about STAR WARS WEEKENDS at Hollywood Studios. I've been to the event myself and it is every weekend (Friday-Sunday) from May 17 through June 9. :ph_welcome: Edited by Adam-Blade

No it has been around for 16 years and i dont think its going anywhere. you are talking about STAR WARS WEEKENDS at Hollywood Studios. I've been to the event myself and it is every weekend (Friday-Sunday) from May 17 through June 9. :ph_welcome:

No there's a Disney one and its fairly new

This jedi training academy thing

No there's a Disney one and its fairly new

This jedi training academy thing

Don't know about that one, that looks like Disney land which is in California

I live in Orlando and what the guy above was talking about is at Hollywood studios which part of Disney world or magic kingdom, it's a whole mess of Disney parks

The OP never said California or Orlando though so I think both you posters have correct information just different geographical locations

Edited by kirorx