The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Fan - My site

monkeydud

Hey there :)

I have been working on my site on and off for about a month now. I used to have a lot of Skydrive documents with various links, tips etc but decided to centralise them. Having played since launch day I think I am pretty well versed in most aspects of the game.

It is purely a fan site meant to help people that are new to the game and to share with cool people that I meet in game. Some of the newer pages are a WIP so bear with me :p

The URL is http://john-rhys32.wix.com/starwarsfan

I do use a tinyurl redirect but for some odd reason these forums star it out as if its a swear word...

Anyway any comments or feedback is welcome. Also If you want to contribute feel free to send me a message.

• 3 weeks later...

New Guides , Tauntaun mount and (mostly) complete guide to Bounty Week.

Also Finally ? fixed the issue with the comments section.

With the insane amount of people in the Cartel Bazaar and various Bounty planets im Having a real issue getting screenshots to actually go into the screenshot folder... so the bottom half of my BBA guide is a little bit picture free atm.

Technology, got to love it

Ok so finally cleaned the TaunTaun poo out of my holocameras lense and there are now more shiny pictures on my Bounty Guide to break up all those boring words :)

And then it crapped all over the lens again on every single screenshot when I was fighting the Kingpin.

I give up....