The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Portable Relaxation Unit Bug: Body Type 1 Characters don't sit on the chair!

Glzmo

Description:

When a (male?) character with body type 1 uses the Portable Relaxation Unit toy/rest ability from the cartel market, the chair spawns but he only stands there and doesn't actually sit down (Screenshot courtesy of MasterMurdock). I have only tested this with male characters, it could very well be that females are affected as well, but I wasn't able to test it.

Note that I am pretty sure that the bug didn't occur before Game Update 2.2.2a (although I'm not 100% positive) as I've never noticed it before and I've had the portable relaxation unit for a long time.

Update: There are reports of this happening with other rest abilities like the Portable Sarlacc as well.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Log in a Body Type 1 (male) character.
  2. Get the Portable Relaxation Unit toy from the Cartel Market.
  3. Use the Portable Relaxation Unit.
  4. Note that the chair spawns but instead of sitting down, the character just stands there in front of the chair.
  5. Repeat steps 1 - 4 with other body types, species and genders to see how it should work or if the character animation of the ability is bugged for others as well.

Known Workarounds:

• Go to the appearance designer Kiosk and change your character to body type 2, 3 or 4 (unacceptable).

Suggestions:

Edited by Glzmo