The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-47 Customization

Im pretty sure alot of people would complain about that breaking their immersion.

On the other hand, so should a dozen revans and nihilus' running around so i dont see why not?

Maby a compromise would be an HK-51 with a rusty/red hue and not an exact HK-47 replica?

Yeah, the immersion argument is pretty much out the window with all of the other things that people can have their characters wear these days. I say the customization would be great.

Im pretty sure alot of people would complain about that breaking their immersion.

On the other hand, so should a dozen revans and nihilus' running around so i dont see why not?

Maby a compromise would be an HK-51 with a rusty/red hue and not an exact HK-47 replica?

Anyone can wear replica costumes. Is it breaking your real world immersion to see Uncle Sam standing outside of a every used car dealership?

Droids, however, have no need to wear costumes because they have no concept of imagination and self esteem.

So it'd be pointless to put a costume on it or give it a makeover.

He just wouldn't understand why you recolored his chassis. It was perfectly fine before. Why did you change it?

And when you can't give a reasonable, logical answer for your actions, then he's going to assume you are mentally incompetent, kill you and throw your remains into a supernova and be on his merry little way.

And when you can't give a reasonable, logical answer for your actions, then he's going to assume you are mentally incompetent, kill you and throw your remains into a supernova and be on his merry little way.

and that is how you /gg a thread