The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm coming back new content soon

Escaflownae

Well I'm coming back into the game now. While I've been out for a while I did create several of the How to Tank guides and one is still on these forums. I plan on getting back into creating guides and will be doing video walkthroughs of content and tactics.

Here is a link to previous guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=158355

I'm starting to think that the game is on it's way back up. As long as the new Bioware wants to get dirty and focus on the issues then swtor can be revived. I'm starting to see a new side of swtor actually getting in there and making changes.

If you have any suggestions of what you'd like focused on let me know. I know some things have changed with the class and I welcome constructive feedback.

I don't claim to be an expert in the class, however I do claim to make anyone that reads the detailed guides one.

I expect the first couple of tanking guides to be updated at the end off the week while PVP spec and OPS specs will be later. Lets face it there are some bad tanks out there .. gently point those bad tanks to the guides and improve everyone's LFG experience.

*moved the post here to keep forums clean*