The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Helmets Not Showing Up

DarthEccen

Aric Jorgan doesn't appear to want to wear a helmet, nor Elara Dorne, nor at one point my own Commando before I deleted her. I checked, double-checked and triple-checked to make sure that the Hide Headpiece option was not on and they just don't want to put a *********** hat on. Does anyone know the cause of this?

I've had this happen quite often with my Trooper class toon. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. Supposedly they ran a fix for it but on occasion Elara will not wear hers and sometimes my toon won't wear hers.

It seems to be for this class mainly also. I have at least one toon of each class and none of them have helmet issues.

I've had this happen quite often with my Trooper class toon. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. Supposedly they ran a fix for it but on occasion Elara will not wear hers and sometimes my toon won't wear hers.

It seems to be for this class mainly also. I have at least one toon of each class and none of them have helmet issues.

Yeah, I've noticed that I only have this problem with my trooper(s). Corso Riggs, Iresso and so on have no issues wearing helmets. It's just Havoc Squad.

• 1 month later...
This just happened to my companion Corso Riggs. He had a helmet on earlier today and when I equipped a new, upgraded helm it won't show now. Even the check box beside the head slot to unify colors keeps un-checking itself. Very frustrating as I'm tired of looking at his ridiculous, dirty hippie hair.