The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix for the Relnex's Robe.

The Relnex's Robe is an exact Hood Down version of the Battle Expulsor's Chestguard with the exception of the missing dangling cloth under the waist. I am of course refering to the fact that on the Relnex's Robe the undertunic looks tugged into the pants while on the Battle Expulsor's Chestguard the undertunic is appropriately outside the pants. Can we please get this simple remodelling of the Relnex's Robe to have the dangling cloth as well as this is clearly how it should look if you're aiming for authenticity.

I sincerely hope for a remodel of this or a new version in the future.

Nope nope nope nope

Relnex (npc) doesn't have a hanging cloth. That cloth is glitchy and I hate how it stretches!

Nope.

What's wrong with the set and should be fixed is the wrong pair of pants! It makes it look like the shirt is tucked into pants instead of having the hanging cloth texture below the waist.

OP, go and check out how Relnex looks like via google or by yourself :)

Nope nope nope nope

Relnex (npc) doesn't have a hanging cloth. That cloth is glitchy and I hate how it stretches!

I wholeheartedly disagree with you there.

However, I get your point on the pants, but you can use the Battle Expulsor's pants? They have the shirt flaps texture thing below the waist, then again, might not be the style you're looking for, they have the knee patch textures thing.

Alec, I don't know if you've went and really looked at Relnex but he clearly wears gloves. These gloves aren't included in the set. Also his boots are a different model from what we received. Making this simple change or even adding a duplicate set with the tunic flap would be a simple fix.

Relnex doesn't wear gloves and boots are exactly the same. I don't know which Relnex you're on about!

Wish imageshack sent me my password reset mail >.>

You can just google the man and see that the only wrong thing in the set are trousers.

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/3157.jpg

Edited by Alec_Fortescue