Returning player looking for a new guild

Jolrayne

I just got back into the game and am looking for a raiding guild. I started playing from the beginning until this past March, when most of my previous guild moved on to other games. Most of my high level characters are on the Republic side, but I also have a bounty hunter. So, I'm looking for a casual raiding guild on either side.

Hey Jolrayne!

Some great offers you have here, but allow me show you another option:

The Covenant

We're a small group of in-game friends, mostly laid back but some with that moderate to hardcore gaming style.

We're very active, with people online all the time and we're working to get more active users to make our group better, bigger and stronger.

Right now, we're only on the Republic side, so you are free to choose a Imperial guild as you wish! ;)

If you're interested, feel free to mail me in the game or try to whisper me, or even fill in an application in our website (best way for us to get in touch with you)!

My toons in the republic are:

Constantíne - Wildey - Stanag - Jønes - Taekon

The ones marked in red are the ones I'm most active with.

Cheers! :D

<SR> also known as SinisteR is recruiting. We are a guild of casual players that have played together for about 10 years in games such as Star Wars Galaxies on the Starsider Server, World of Warcraft, Guildwars 2, etc. We have no main objective but to have fun and enjoy playing with friends. We have always been the type of guild that is more of a family that anything. Listed below are the type of things you can usually find us doing

PvP

Operations

Flashpoints

Leveling

Crafting

Dailies

Etc.

We offer vent along with a forums which you can find at http://www.sinisterlegacy.com

Right now we are looking for new members to help us fill our ranks. We do have a few requirements to join the guild and they are listed below.

Must use vent

Forum activity to see when guild events are

Must be 21 and over

If anyone has any questions please feel free to let me know. Otherwise stop by our website and sign up

http://www.sinisterlegacy.com

Light\Dark Holiday is the guild you are looking for. We are a mature guild with members in both factions. We have an active voice server for operations, events, PVP, PVE, flash points, dailies or just talking and socializing in general. We are filled with helpful members, have a useful and informative website and most importantly have a great social gaming attitude.

For operations, we have to types: 1st is relaxed yet progressive approach. We have multiple nights of operations (including the weekends) but you only need to sign up with the ones you wish to do. We do have a minimum gear requirement to keep wiping to a minimum on the harder operations. You can bring any character you wish and when you sign up you can assign the role you want. We also guarantee you a spot on the operation you sign up for or if the group fill and a second or third group cannot be filled, you will automatically be on the next run. If you want to do operations we want make sure you get your chance.

We also have a hardcore progression group. That take a more serious approached to raiding. If you are interested in that you are welcome to sign up for a spot as they become available.

Take a look at our website or look up us in game. You can find us at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain or in game “/who Holiday “and feel free to chat with any of our members.

We are about having fun, being successful and allowing everyone the chance to run an operation, PVP or whatever other event you wish to do.