The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Techblade and Techstaff

Since the CM started, we have been give two new vibroswords and a vibrostaff, ie. the Gammorean Axe, the Cathar Honor sword and Cathar Warstaff. How about giving us some better looking tech weapons. I know that PC's can't use them but it would be nice to give my companions so cool weapons. The one found or made now are just plain ugly.

The Space Pirate cartel pack contained the Gladiator's Striker Techblade; it's what I gave to Qyzen and Skadge after unlocking it just because it looked so much better.

Definitely agreed on the techstaffs though, too many of them look like some weird squishy baton that should be used on American Gladiators.

I looked up the Gladiator's Striker Techblade and it just a vibrosword made avalible to tech users. What I am suggesting is are new and unique, in appearance, tech weapons. Plus that these weapons be purchasable for CC's, and not from packs. Edited by Kanwulff
Left something out

Right now I'm more pro stuff for pc. As in having new techstaves is great and all, but there are maybe four electrostaff models in total. So I'd be more pro getting new electrostaves versus tech as PCs can use em.

That being said, "smart" weapons just sound cooler.