New players ignorant of gameplay, or just jerks?

Artrii

Prepare for a rant...

I don't remember having so much trouble with groups in flashpoints while leveling. Been playing since launch, and finally am ending up in pug groups that either have no idea what to do, or are just acting stupid to irritate others. I can't tell which.

Example 1: I'm leveling a healer, back fill an Esseles run just in time to help them kill a boss. My AC (scoundrel) chest drops, was an upgrade. I roll need. A sentinel tries to roll need then calls me a ninja when I win the roll. Other two people in the group vote to kick him out for his stupidity.

Example 2: I load into a new Mando Raiders FP. The tank is not in his tank stance, the dps are jumping around attacking every target the tank didn't aggro, as well as pulling groups before the tank does. No one wait for the rest of the group to catch up before pulling more mobs. They attack the targets I CC first making my effort of crowd control pointless. I ended up spam-heal-tanking the first boss and the dogs because tank wasn't holding aggro. Gave a kill order on the imperial attack squad, they ignored it and try to face tank their own targets. (I let them die twice for that as I just ran off and smoke-bombed out of there.) Then when I said to attack the turrets first on the last boss, Tank and one dps ignored me again and stayed on boss whole fight. That caused us to have almost 4 turrets up the entire fight.

I was polite with my advice when I tried to explain to people what I was doing and how to make the FP easier on all of us, yet they didn't bother to listen to a thing I said. Were they just clueless or being jerks that wanted to irritate other pugs?