The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The mask/armour of Darth Baras

Tyreen

Well, this is a fairly simple request. The main gist of this particular suggestion revolves around the mask that Darth Baras from the Sith Warrior storyline is always seen to wear. Currently, this particular armour model is completely unavailable for players to use. This suggestion seeks to remedy that. The mask itself is unique and beautifully patterned, and one might be able to understand why it could end up being rather popular.

On a lesser note, I have noticed that the general armour model that Baras wears is also unavailable to players. I might suggest applying this total armour set in a similar manner to how the Eradicator's armour set was implemented. It could come as a two-parter. On part has the armour, and the other part has his mask. What do the rest of you folks reckon?

I agree with the armour. Were it entirely up to me, I would leave it out. Only including it for the sake of 'fairness' in that it does appear to be a rather unique model. If I am mistaken, and it is otherwise acquirable then... well... yeah. Stick with the mask.

Ah, I see that the Sith Inquisitor Tionese/Columni/Rakata set does sorta have the mask in question. Unfortunately, the mask in that set has the silly cone on top, which Baras' lacks. Baras' is simply just the metal faceplate with the appropriate helmet-style backing.

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I love the mask of darth Baras and i have the Tionist set except his mask.

Can you add this mask in a futur pack of cartel ?

There are the mask of Revan, Nihilus, Visas Marr, Fett, Calo Nord, Mira, Mandalore, so why not the mask of darth Baras ?

Thank you and sorry for my english, i am french.