Calgary Alberta - Unofficial PVP Server

Bruggles

LOL.. freaking awesome.. I am living in Nashville now, but grew up in Alberta and went to school in Calgary.. glad to see there are some friend out there... if you're all empire bummer.. any republic faction? Edited by CorvinRok

LOL.. freaking awesome.. I am living in Nashville now, but grew up in Alberta and went to school in Calgary.. glad to see there are some friend out there... if you're all empire bummer.. any republic faction?

Havn't heard anything on a republic stomping ground. The 20 ish Calgarians so far are friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends lol.

We just wanted to pool as many Calgarians that way we can group up, raid, pvp then go out for wings and beer heh. Makes the game more social.

We just wanted to pool as many Calgarians that way we can group up, raid, pvp then go out for wings and beer heh. Makes the game more social.

That sounds great.. except that my bill for travel to meet up for wings and drinks would be pretty high... but when I'm in town, I'd definitely do it!

Yo Bruggles,

No EGA for me or my buddies yet but we'll be hoping on to join you soon. Is your in game name the same as your forum name? Let me know via PM if you'd prefer to keep that information secret. Looking forward to getting this local guild going and playing some SWTOR!

Yo Bruggles,

No EGA for me or my buddies yet but we'll be hoping on to join you soon. Is your in game name the same as your forum name? Let me know via PM if you'd prefer to keep that information secret. Looking forward to getting this local guild going and playing some SWTOR!

Not in myself yet. Don't want to put in game name till I secure it heh. Will list it here when I am in and Rollin. May be a few days before we form a guild but will make an in game chat channel and post here once it's set up. Assuming it is possible to set up chat channels.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.