Now Available! All EU Servers in 1 forum!!

anochiir

Hi All,

You would of seen a few of my posts elsewhere in other threads but I am writing to say that All 91 EU Servers can be found in 1 forum. As people start to use it I will create the required sub section (You can see the Red Eclipse board as an example).

As far as I am aware this is the only forum with all the EU servers catered for.

Please pop along and register, tell the world and maybe BW will take a copy and paste it to this forum :p

please go HERE

Kind Regards

Edit: I'll update this thread with any changes to the forum just to keep you up to date.

Edited by anochiir

Just a bit of an update. I have sorted all the servers into Type categories to make the seaching - and viewing- bit easier. I'll also put what language the servers are as well.

Edit: All server forums updated with the official Primary Language.

Who is going to post 1st?...everyone is screaming for a single point of contact for servers but yet all the sites on offer have no or little sign-up. BW won't be picking up the forum torch for a while so in the mean time if you play on a EU server. Get on this forum and start the ball rolling :)

Edited by anochiir

To be honest I'm staying away from these un-official server forums. It's very nice of the folks that create them and run them, but I'm still holding onto hope that Bioware will see sense and create them here. on this website/forum.

It is useful on very large forums where most people cannot keep up with all the threads, to address individual people who may watch their own threads but not have time to scan through all the rest. It wasn't spamming, I did the same as any mod would do when replying on multiple threads to address issues. :jawa_biggrin: I actually have my own website as well as a few silly ones for games, and my own Wikipedia article ;)

From what you posted there it sounded like you were encouraging people to still move away from the main forums but to list where they moved to - I don't think that addresses the problem at all, I think it'd be much better to have server forums here instead!

All of the comments you 'Spammed' were in similar threads but covering different types of discussions. If you post a reply it should be relevant to that individual thread and not a generic comment IMO - that breeds 'Off Topic' posts.

In regards to encouragement to move away from the forum no I'm not. I am giving a valid option/alternative in the interim for a EU server specific forum until BW add a Server forum here - if they do at all. I'll refer you back to the questions I asked in the thread linked above.

Regards

I find it quite obnoxious how also deleted that post you quoted explaining why I did it and why it was not spamming but trying to be helpful in the same way a mod would post a form reply to multiple threads that address the same issue, ugh. :( I was starting to think things were nice here, so I guess I have to thank you for reporting me there at least, I didn't realise they were so draconian. Maybe some kind of uncensored mega-forum could be good, hmm. But hosted on some kind of neutral site to prevent power struggles and money getting involved would be best - and honestly, I don't know anywhere that is free of such biases starting to happen other than here. :(

It is true and has been proved repeatedly that "fans" running whole communities with no one to oversight or vet them rarely ends well due to the cliques that inevitably form around having power). I like that we have very fully and actively staffed official forums and hope they will continue like that for the future and further grow the community It really, really, is the best way rather than giving up and leaving, since most new people will always come to the official forums anyway you lose your audience by retreating out to clan and fan sites!

I have made one big post about this stuff here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=67106&page=2

Edited by SelinaK

We have had a few competition entries submitted today and also a few new members join the EU Unofficial Server Forum. Hope to see more new faces signed up soon. :)

oh...3hrs to go till xmas day (UK) - Don't forget to check out the video in the above post!! :)

I would like to confirm in case you are in doubt that the only personal details we have are taken during registration and anything you add to your personal profile. This is Username and e-mail primarily.

We will never ask for your details and certainly do not require address,Tel no etc.

Enjoy your day

Site has taken a steep hit on the number of new people visiting which is a good thing but it would be better if these visitors turned into registered users and posters. Incase you are interested below are some stats for december (up until today).

Reported period Month Dec 2011

First visit 01 Dec 2011 - 00:00

Last visit 25 Dec 2011 - 12:15

Unique visitors

Number of visits Pages

3,533 (2.4 visits/visitor)

would be better if these visitors turned into registered users and posters

Please stop spamming. The reason no one is registering is because the majority of us are perfectly happy with these forums....

Edited by SelinaK

Please stop spamming. The reason no one is registering is because the majority of us are perfectly happy with these forums....

Thats funny coming from someone who had 20+ posts deleted yesterday for spamming. and in regards to the majortiy being happy with the forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=3500

and also theres a couple more perfectly happy customers HERE

If your not interested in this then don't read it others are and people are starting to sign up. I won't apologise for trying to give people a server forum outlet until BW change their mind - if they do at all. Myself and the others offering similar have done this off our own backs at our own expense - what have you offered to actually help the community on this issue?

My post are mainly kept to this thread that I created, so I would like to think I'm entitled to post info into it.

Look at how many posted out of how many people are using THESE forums. And yes, it's more than slightly hypocritical to use the mods as your weapon against people who dissent by making false reports for spamming (posting the same reply in DIFFERENT threads is not spamming, in fact it's what the mods do themselves when there's multiple threads on the same issue to try help direct people), then actually going and full-on spamming yourself, not double-posting, but QUADRUPLE-posting?

Posting messages for the sole purpose of bumping is also against the board rules - if you were just adding content you could use edit.. You know this, of course, you just deliberately choose to spam to try get more attention because you want people to leave here and join your website and have discussions under your control...

Edited by SelinaK

Look at how many posted out of how many people are using these forums. And yes, it's more than slightly hypocritical to use the mods as your weapon against people who dissent by making false reports for spamming

Well if thats the case - I would like to think the mods shouldn't of deleted your 20+ posts then - but as they did, I assume they classed it as spamming.

(posting the same reply in DIFFERENT threads is not spamming, in fact it's what the mods do themselves when there's multiple threads on the same issue to try help direct people),]

Are you a mod on this forum. I seem to remember your re-direction to Amazon - Lord of flies.

then actually going and full-on spamming yourself, not double-posting, but QUADRUPLE-posting?

all on my own thread. The only thing I am quilty of is bumping with info...as are 4 or 5 other people atleast with threads in this section.

....... you want people to leave here and join your website and have discussions under your control

So far off. If there was already a Server forum then I and others would NOT be making one and OFFERING the community the use UNTIL BW CREATE SIMILAR or OFFICIALY APPROVE an offsite one . Plus my forum has direct links back to these forum sections - but as I obviousley want to steal forum users I had better remove them so they are trapped!

It's quite clear you are a forum troll as your posts particulary, in this thread, fall into this description. I have wasted enough of my morning replying to you. Have a good day.

Edited by anochiir