Missing Custom model

Sleign

It has come to my attention that the model for the helm for "Heavy Exoskeleton Headguard" or "Zal Alloy Headguard" doesn't have a custom version (I've looked everywhere). If anyone knows if there is a well hidden custom version of this helm model please let me know, otherwise, please bioware, create a custom version of the helm model. I love it alot.

If the picture I found by googling the names is correct (see here) there most definitely is more than one custom version of it in the game. My Merc wears one for instance, it's just different colours. Bought it on the GTN if I remember correctly. It's called [Prototype] TH-17A Elite War Medic Helmet. I'm pretty sure there are orange versions as well.

Hope I could help :)

If the picture I found by googling the names is correct (see here) there most definitely is more than one custom version of it in the game. My Merc wears one for instance, it's just different colours. Bought it on the GTN if I remember correctly. It's called [Prototype] TH-17A Elite War Medic Helmet. I'm pretty sure there are orange versions as well.

Hope I could help :)

Actually, they are two different helm models. The TH-17A Elite War Medic Helmet has a thick "T" visor which is the same model as the Hellfire helmet while the one I'm looking for looks like the Mercenary elite helmet with side plates. They are similar from a distance but quite different close up.

This really ought to be in the suggestion box - oh and "bumping" will not help you as that's frowned upon.

I have a thread in the suggestion box about this as well but I also have this one in the hopes that there is some rare hidden custom version of this helm that someone knows about or if Bioware would actually respond. I asked customer support if said custom helm version exists in the game but they of course ignored me and put generic answer #53. As for the bumping, what am I supposed to do, let it fall off the front page in 5 minutes and have my questions go unanswered?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.