The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chat bugs

Arkillon

• Can not use the "chat reply" feature to instantly reply back to someone who whispered me

• chat does not fade out anymore, not disappears. its always there and at 100%

• clicking on a name in the chatbox does not make it automatically type "/whisper (name)"

anyone else? this is recent

I must have missed the chat reply you talk of. All I know is to type "/r my reply to the whisper", that still works. I also clicked on a name and selected whisper today, so I know that works (at least for me).

The chat fade and the chat window alpha issue are known, came about in the last release and are promised to be fixed in the next release. We shall see. Someone said they were known issues on the test server and were released anyway. There is a workaround:

Go into preferences/chat and uncheck chat fade, set the alpha value to something other than zero, hit "apply". Set the alpha back to zero, check the chat fade box and hit OK.

Everything will be fine until you change zones. Then you will have to do the sequence again. Do I like it? No way.

• Can not use the "chat reply" feature to instantly reply back to someone who whispered me

• chat does not fade out anymore, not disappears. its always there and at 100%

• clicking on a name in the chatbox does not make it automatically type "/whisper (name)"

anyone else? this is recent

Ditto

Pain in the Kack