Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bolstered gear

Thundernuts

I am in the process of gearing up into Partisan/Conqueror. Is it better to continue to wear my old PVP gear that got turned into PVE gear until I have every piece of Partisan/Conqueror or is it better to equip it as I get it?

equip as you are getting it. remember to augment.

War Hero/ EWH?

It's fine. Bolster is your friend. But replace with current PvP gear (Partisan / Conqueror) as it comes available.

Recruit / BM / Centurion / Champion?

NOOOOooooooooo.....! Burn it burn it burn it!

Also, do not mix mods with expertise and those without it on the same item. This includes the crystals in your MH/OH.

Edited by Wainamoinen

That's the thing, the old BM gear now has no expertise. I was curious if partial expertise would have more of a negative impact on the bolster than having no expertise.

don't ut partial expertiese. ever. if you put enhacment or armoring with expertiese, other parts are not being bolstered any more. no expertiese, or full expertiese (in one item).

issue:weapon pve but expertiese crystal - weapon is not being bolstered

not issue: one item (weapon) full pvp item, off hand pve (no expertiese) item - weapon is not being bolstered but off hand is.

it's hard to lock on of what you actually trying to ask.

Is the bolster item specific or the sum of all items. Like your example, will the saber having expertise effect my bolster as a whole if no other item has expertise. Or is it just confined to the specific item?

item specific. so 6 items can be PVP stuff and other 8 pve, and those 8 will get bolstered properly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.