The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

fyi, still invisible coming out of camo - sentinel

magecutter

I know this has been reported but thought it was fixed. use force camo during combat with my sent and he stays invisible.

a work around I found is when out of combat use camo again and sheath your light sabers... the effect will end normally at that point.

the bug seems to only happen during combat but will persist beyond for an indeterminate time. and it is not a consistent bug, sometimes it happens and sometimes not, I have not been able to pin down the reason.

during the Kephess fight I camo'ed out to drop threat and couldn't see my char till camo came off cd and hit it again hoping to re-materialize, ( which I did but can't always count on it during combat ).

also happened during the Dread Guard mission in section x today ( during the defeat the 3 released sith bonus quest ).

will submit an in-game bug report when it happens again. just wanted to let you know and see if others are seeing ( or not seeing - :) ) this one too. - thx

From my experience, this happens when you use a new ability and break stealth before the animation of the cloaking is completed. Then the invisible effect is applied after the new ability you use and is thus never never cancelled on your client. AFAIK this only effects yourself, everyone else can still see you. Using force camo again and letting it run out normally will remove the invisibility.

This bug has been around for as long as I can remember.

Edited by Emilhandsome