The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Forge Robes

Surely I wasn't the only one who liked the light-sided version of the item from KotOR. If it was ever added to the game, it wouldn't require too much work, seeing as it's a palette swap (and slight texture swap) of Revan's armor. However, I feel it is different enough to warrant a separate version that players can get a hold of.

I, for one, would certainly love to be able to acquire this armor, and hope that it's on BioWare's list of the next lore armors to be added to the game.

Hopefully not a reskin of the revan robe since the revan robe is a poor imitation of the original as it is.

I'd like the starforge robe to look closer to the original appearance. And of course it shouldnt have a hood.

Hopefully not a reskin of the revan robe since the revan robe is a poor imitation of the original as it is.

I'd like the starforge robe to look closer to the original appearance. And of course it shouldnt have a hood.

I agree that it should look closer to the original, although there will probably be some liberties that will be or will need to be taken.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra