Are there more reps than imps on this server?

Volxen

I've always had characters on both the Bastion and Propehcy of the Five, but I recently created my first rep character on the Bastion. On POT5 rep vs rep warzones NEVER happen, but on the Bastion they actually happen fairly frequently. Are there actually more reps than imps on this server, or at least more rep pvpers?

In any case, it's been a very good experience so far. Pugging as a rep on this server is much, much better than doing so on POT5.

I've always had characters on both the Bastion and Propehcy of the Five, but I recently created my first rep character on the Bastion. On POT5 rep vs rep warzones NEVER happen, but on the Bastion they actually happen fairly frequently. Are there actually more reps than imps on this server, or at least more rep pvpers?

In any case, it's been a very good experience so far. Pugging as a rep on this server is much, much better than doing so on POT5.

Well I started playing yesterday, and I rolled imperial. Of the 6 warzones I played, only 2 of them were against the republic. This is awesome, so now I know I picked a server with good faction balance