Mara carnage

ellrochell

Personally I go zero crit rating and zero alacrity rating. For me its enough, i can parse 2700+ on the dummy (5 min parse, 1 bloodthirst, using adrenal on cd, and clicky relic on cd). I went 5 advanced adept enhancement 31 (power/surge) and have 2 69 accuracy ones (as the 72's off verpine somehow have less power, and to get the ones that have more, i would have to roll on 2 underworld leggings against people that need everything out of it as opposed to me needing the enhancement, OR pay 4 million credits to have them crafted). My mods are all advanced deft mod 31, and all str augments. I'm missing underworld implants, earpiece, but have verpine in their place. Also, after I get my underworld earpiece I will have to augment for accuracy 2x I believe as it will put me below the cap if not. Hope that helps! Edited by unclefortyoz

Appreciate the reply, I used to be carnage pre 2.0 but i just cant to seem hit the numbers with it like I can in Annihilation in 2.0, atm i parse around 2950 with Annihilation. My gear is not exactly BIS 72 with a few augments (probably about half augmented) I went full power/surge and was wondering if there was someone out there that notices alacrity and crit do anything to boost dps in carnage. As atm I'm about 100 dps behind in carnage and i really cant see it as my rotation.

No problem homie! I wish someone would have been around to tell me this stuff, I just had to figure it out mostly!!! Anyways, yeah carn is going to parse higher most of the time now, we have very good sustained dmg currently (although we can be very bursty as well). And actually I just got my underworld earpiece tonight, and i can verify that w/ 2 accuracy augments w/ the same gear setup i have, you only need 2 accuracy enhancements. I currently have 100.04% base accuracy and 110.04% force accuracy respectively.

And crit is still an alright stat honestly, but you will see much higher numbers as Carn w/out any crit or alacrity. Alacrity actually causes energy management issues w/ carn right now because of our alacrity buff from berserk. Also, if you have any other questions for me just throw em in here, I have been checking back every couple of days.

Another quick note about anni, I'm pretty sure crit is a somewhat decent stat for it as most of the "challenger" (not weaponmaster) gear has a ton of crit on it, and I dont see any reason for this other set, other than it's for a diff spec (anni most likely). Hope this helps!!!!!!! GL on your parses! Mine just hit over 2900 tonight after hitting the surge cap and losing a tad bit of accuracy!!

Edited by unclefortyoz