Force cloak bugged?

cycao

I have noticed this a few times but only now when defending did it really bother me. Anyone else have it where your force cloak is just grayed out? It was not cooldown and as soon as I got killed upon spawn it was good to go. I have had this happen a few times but this one cost me a node and the game which pissed me off even though my pug team did not respond to my calls.

and my friend thought it was electro net but it was a pt and concealment op, then a jug joined in. It has only happened maybe twice.

Edited by cycao

I have noticed this a few times but only now when defending did it really bother me. Anyone else have it where your force cloak is just grayed out? It was not cooldown and as soon as I got killed upon spawn it was good to go. I have had this happen a few times but this one cost me a node and the game which pissed me off even though my pug team did not respond to my calls.

and my friend thought it was electro net but it was a pt and concealment op, then a jug joined in. It has only happened maybe twice.

A few times recently I have noticed cooldowns greyed out for no reason with no particular order. Only one I got on stream though was I was unable to cast my cc breaker, just said "invalid target" when I did.