Revan's Mask from Rep Vendor...

rbaratheon

Listed as BoP. I have the Certificates, credits, and reputation but I want to sell the mask instead of binding it to my account. Is there any way to do that or am I just overlooking something very obvious? Thanks.

No. The mask is BoP so it will bind to your account when you buy it. The only way to sell one is to find one from Cartel Packs.

No. The mask is BoP so it will bind to your account when you buy it. The only way to sell one is to find one from Cartel Packs.

This

But Bioware removed shipment 1 packs so you can't get the bind on equip version of the mask any more although some people sell that version on the gtn. Though the mask approximately 10 milllion credits and it will be hard for you to make profit.

BoP means it binds to the character, not the account. I'm sure it's BoP to prevent people from doing exactly what the OP wants to do.

Edited by branmakmuffin

BoP means it binds to the character, not the account. I'm sure it's BoP to prevent people from doing exactly what the OP wants to do.

Yes, that's right. Sorry, OP, that was my bad.

Binds to character was what I wanted to say but for some reason the OP's "binds to account" comment threw me off :p

Edited by TheNahash

• 3 weeks later...