1.1 Week

So-low

Bioware should have an event week where all skills and trees are reset to 1.1.

Veteran players would get a kick out of it and would give new players an idea of how the game used to be. Plus, it would be funny.

Bioware should have an event week where all skills and trees are reset to 1.1.

Veteran players would get a kick out of it and would give new players an idea of how the game used to be. Plus, it would be funny.

Umm, no. There was a lot of broken $h*t prior to 1.1, not to mention inequalities between supposed "mirror" classes. Go back to being one-shot by Ops from stealth? The huge disparity of activation timers (more accurately, the delay of time to target) between Merc Death from Above and Commando Mortar Volley, or between Shock and Project, etc., not to mention the disparity in resource management between Heat and Ammo? And that's just naming a few off the top of my head. No thanks. lol.

Edited by BoushhDC

10k FL on my darkness sin with 50% more armor and more than double the self heals...**** it, I would respec for the lulz.

And don't forget, with the old trees, you can get death field while being full darkness because you're level 55

Umm, no. There was a lot of broken $h*t prior to 1.1, not to mention inequalities between supposed "mirror" classes. Go back to being one-shot by Ops from stealth? The huge disparity of activation timers (more accurately, the delay of time to target) between Merc Death from Above and Commando Mortar Volley, or between Shock and Project, etc., not to mention the disparity in resource management between Heat and Ammo,? And that's just naming a few of the top of my head. No thanks. lol.

You must be fun at parties.

And don't forget, with the old trees, you can get death field while being full darkness because you're level 55

As well as the old raze, which did not require lightning charge...awesome indeed.

As well as the old raze, which did not require lightning charge...awesome indeed.

And pve relics and adrenals, I want this to happen just for the laughs it would bring, and buff stacking

Edited by shyroman

You must be fun at parties.

lol. Since all the disparities FAVORED the Imperials, you'll notice that most if not all of those expressing support for the idea are Imps or have ones they want to get those unwarranted advantages back. So yeah, no. :p

Edited by BoushhDC

The #1 reason they'd never do this: it would remind people how awful 1.2, 1.4 and 2.0 were to the PVP in this game. After just a few matches with the old resolve system (flawed as it was) people would be demanding a permanent rollback.

lol. Since all the disparities FAVORED the Imperials, you'll notice that most if not all of those expressing support for the idea are Imps or have ones they want to get those unwarranted advantages back. So yeah, no. :p

Even if they would do this they would probably leave in all those fixes. Bioware is dumb, but not that dumb.