The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Headslot item not showing in dialogue scene?

KyaniteD

On my agent, when I get into a dialogue scene, the equipped headslot item doesn't show.

I tested it with several chestpieces and headpieces, with hide option and without, with color matching and without. The headslot item never shows. (For that particular dialogue.)

It's inconsistent and only occurs during some dialogues.

So I'm wondering if other people see the same problem and under which circumstances? It seems random to me.

Edited by KyaniteD

Does it happen in all quests or only in companion cantina/ship quests?

It happend in class quest dialogues, planet quests dialogues and holoterminal dialogues (both portable and on-ship). But not always, only in some of them.

I haven't been able to make out a pattern. It seems random. Just now I had a dialogue and cutscene initiated through the ship's holoterminal, and the eyepatch was missing. I aborted and tried again - same result. Then I went to the bridge to pick up my space combat quests and in that holoterminal dialogue with the flight commander the eyepatch showed up again.

In a building complex on Dromund Kaas I use 3 different terminals, in 2 conversations the eyepatch shows up, in one it doesn't.

Edited by KyaniteD