PS4 Destroying Xbox One in poll.

Sir-Coffee

Well no duh. Microsoft effed itself royal at the reveal and they still refuse to lift the non-BackComp from the Xbone. GTA V has no next gen Iteration and no one wants to forfiet the preorder. Either Microsoft quits trying to force gamers to buy all new game libraries on Launch or the Xbox console goes the way of the Dreamcast.

Well no duh. Microsoft effed itself royal at the reveal and they still refuse to lift the non-BackComp from the Xbone. GTA V has no next gen Iteration and no one wants to forfiet the preorder. Either Microsoft quits trying to force gamers to buy all new game libraries on Launch or the Xbox console goes the way of the Dreamcast.

I love Darth Moonshadows responses. :)

I agree with you, Microsoft is ****ed

The PS4 is backwards compatible with the cloud.

Right now... Calling the PS4 backwards compatible is not true. We simply don't know and Sony is keeping Mum.

They have mentioned that maybe there will possibly be some way to play older games in the cloud. What exactly this means we don't know.

Including the critical fact... do you have to buy the games again and is it 100%. With sony's blunders with backwards compatibility on the ps3... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Right now... Calling the PS4 backwards compatible is not true. We simply don't know and Sony is keeping Mum.

They have mentioned that maybe there will possibly be some way to play older games in the cloud. What exactly this means we don't know.

Including the critical fact... do you have to buy the games again and is it 100%. With sony's blunders with backwards compatibility on the ps3... I wouldn't hold my breath.

This is funny. Gotta give MS some credit for having the gumption to come straight forward with what were their plans. Gladly, they listened to the fans and backed up on them.

Edited by TheBBP

This is funny. Gotta give MS some credit for having the gumption to come straight forward with what were their plans. Gladly, they listened to the fans and backed up on them.

That is actually an interesting thing going on right now in the PS4 vs Xbox 1...

Microsoft has gotten alot of ****. Regardless of how you feel about what they did. They actually released information. They have released alot of information in fact.

Sony on the other hand is keeping mum about a lot. What does this mean, idk. But there are still critical things about the ps4 that we simply don't know.

I have already preordered by xbox 1. I know exactly what I am getting when that box comes to my door. I can't say the same about the ps4 right now.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/44479/E3-2013-Gaikai-to-start-streaming-PS3-games-on-PS4-in-2014

Inb4 it cost money per title even if you have it and you need a Playstation + subscription too.

Who wants to take bets that sony cuts it in a couple years like the did with linux support on the ps3 (yes I am bitter).

We all know how wonderfully and consistently OnLive worked (and people complained about the 24 hour checkin for the xbox 1)

Who wants to take bets that sony cuts it in a couple years like the did with linux support on the ps3 (yes I am bitter).

We all know how wonderfully and consistently OnLive worked (and people complained about the 24 hour checkin for the xbox 1)

And this is why Sony has been soo mum on their details. Microsoft had a set big enough to tell us all their big plans. Fans didn't like it and MS changed their plan.

More and more it sounds like Sony had similar plans.

Remember the "We are a game machine, not a cable box!" stuff? They announced a TV service yesterday.

I fully believe that all of the restrictions that MS had in place were inspired by game developers, I would not be surprised at all to see those restrictions on both consoles down the road after we all buy them.