The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

G700 & Naga : I am going crazy

Leafy_Bug

Please find below a short edit from a stream. I could not enjoy the run at all and I had to quit because I cannot play the game at times. My mouse randomly changes directions and it is frustrating!!! :mad::mad:

Fun starts after 2 mins ...

http://www.twitch.tv/integrabyte/c/2540041

I am not the one doing the random moves of the camera! It spins to the left up, left down.... I am so angry ... i have had this issue for months and nothing is being done about it. I tried 3 different g700 and 2 different nagas. Same issue.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Please find below a short edit from a stream. I could not enjoy the run at all and I had to quit because I cannot play the game at times. My mouse randomly changes directions and it is frustrating!!! :mad::mad:

Fun starts after 2 mins ...

http://www.twitch.tv/integrabyte/c/2540041

I am not the one doing the random moves of the camera! It spins to the left up, left down.... I am so angry ... i have had this issue for months and nothing is being done about it. I tried 3 different g700 and 2 different nagas. Same issue.

In your Options > Preferences > Controls > Camera

do you have the following two options unchecked?

Enable Camera Pivot

Smart Camera

If they are checked, that could be your problem. I doubt it has anything to do with your video card(s).

In your Options > Preferences > Controls > Camera

do you have the following two options unchecked?

Enable Camera Pivot

Smart Camera

If they are checked, that could be your problem. I doubt it has anything to do with your video card(s).

Thanks for the reply, i will try that when I am home after work.

Did as instructed, problem is not as bad but i still have moments when my mouse turns. This happens when I am using the right click button to center my character. I often move the camera right but the 5700 sensitivity seems to have an issue in this game.

The problems I have are here as well but no solution ...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=62987

Some people have fiddled with mouse settings to work around this problem. Try fiddling with mouse settings on your PC, as well as in-game ones, to see if this helps at all. I'm sure the thread you pointed to will have many more helpful suggestions than people in the Community Forum could come up with.

I use a Logitech g500, can't say I've ever noticed this problem myself, and I often use the camera to keep aware of my surroundings.

Did as instructed, problem is not as bad but i still have moments when my mouse turns. This happens when I am using the right click button to center my character. I often move the camera right but the 5700 sensitivity seems to have an issue in this game.

The problems I have are here as well but no solution ...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=62987

Hi! I used this mouse for my entire first year of SWTOR and dealt with it until I finally looked into WHY it did this. The G700 side buttons don't mesh well with SWTOR thanks to the setpoint software. The buttons you are most likely describing are the G5 and G6. Try to change your keybinds for them, but mine would not work at all. Also, if you use CNTRL + modifiers with abilities on this mouse it would enable the camera spinning function because the buttons remain pressed sometimes. This is ultimately a hardware derp on their part that has never been fixed and can't be with software. I believe there is a new driver download from Logitech you can try.

I had this problem. I found two solutions - one, not using the mouse for non-TOR stuff while playing TOR. I use one of the naga's top buttons for PTT.

The other solution was going into my keybinds and removing the secondary binds for movement - "Left", "Right", etc.