BETA Testing Code (Event 1)?

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

I looked into it and it appears that code which was appearing on your account is exactly what it sounds like. It meant that back during our Beta, you account had access to it. What you are seeing is something that was applied to your account quite a long time ago, almost two years. With that being said, that code was not supposed to show up publicly like that on your account page. We have put a fix through which should make that code no longer display. Let me know if you guys are still seeing it.

TLDR - It is nothing new and cool, just something that was applied back in the day which gave you access to beta.

-eric

Hey guys,

I looked into it and it appears that code which was appearing on your account is exactly what it sounds like. It meant that back during our Beta, you account had access to it. What you are seeing is something that was applied to your account quite a long time ago, almost two years. With that being said, that code was not supposed to show up publicly like that on your account page. We have put a fix through which should make that code no longer display. Let me know if you guys are still seeing it.

TLDR - It is nothing new and cool, just something that was applied back in the day which gave you access to beta.

-eric

Thank you for taking the time to reply Eric! :-) I appreciate the clarification!