looking for social guild (empire)

sharpshootor

Hey all I'm looking to join a friendly social guild to join

The type of guild I'm looking for if it exsists would most likely not care if they failed at content as long as they had fun

I'm quite a shy person so that is why I'm looking for that friendly guild one that takes the time to help improve there members skills.

I'm quite a causal play maybe only on 2 to 3 days of the week for a few hours at a time my main char is a lvl 40 sniper and as I'm approaching lvl 50 would like to get a guild I could socially raid with doing all the content and have some laugh and maybe a bit of p**s taking along the way and also try my hand at PvP

If there is any guild out there that fits this please let me know cause is love to join

Thank

Hiya mate

May i rccomend the guild i am, The Necromonger Empire.

We are a social pve focused guild that raid 3 times a week, very social and love a good laugh,

We use mumble for voice coms, good way to hear us and get a feel for who we are and see just how good a bunch of friends old and new.

If your interested i am online 1pm-7pm sat 6th on quickcast. Other wise shout in global theres always normally someone online on fleet.

If you already have found a guild wish you all best :)

See you soon hopefully.

Hi Sharpshooter

We are still looking to recruit members for social and raiding, we have a number of members who are a similair stage in the game to yourself so taking part in flashpoints and other areas would fit nicely.

We are what could be described as a slightly older group (youngest being 25) So hopefully not too many dramas, and certainly a good portion of banter on Teamspeak. We are a pretty active group, and we do have decent numbers online and on comms most of the time. The framework of the guild is built around fun 1st, so feel free to message me in game, would be happy to get you on for a chat if your interested.

I have copied below our recruitment advert, if you are interested please feel free to add me in game - Rayllen (or Tirrien during double xp as I am levelling)

Regards

Mav

Server: The Red Eclipse

Recruitment: Currently recruiting all classes

Raid Schedule: Tues 1900-2200BST, Thurs 1900-2200BST (we also raid other nights as and when people fancy)

Age Requirements: 21+

We are a recently formed guild merged from two previous guilds. We are looking at adding a couple of new members for our main raiding group, however we are always open for members who are interested in the social aspect of the game. The use of comms is essential as this for us is what a guild is about. We take the game at a casual but steady pace. We believe primarily in having fun, and seeing what the game has to offer.

Our guild is not the fastest to clear new content, but we do get there eventually!

If your interested in talking to us, please feel free to fill out our recruitment form http://appetite-for-destruction.enjin.com/recruitment

Alternatively for more information contact one of the following in game:

Rayllen, Swordy, Myrthie, Redmaul