Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Two Versions of Jaesa or only one?

Kiigass

Hi,

most people are sure there are two versions of Jaese, so was I, but yesterday I got Jaesa and was kind of confused, cause I thought I got the LS, but ingame, she is really cruel and always about to kill somebody. So I contacted the support via ingame-ticket today and got the answer: "There is only one version of Jaesa in the game". I have to say, that I do not believe this supporter, sorry about that Bioware.

My question in the ticket was quiet easy: Which version of Jaesa do I have? Again my question to you is the same, respectively: How do I know which version I have?

thx in advance

greez Kiigass

you clearly have DS.

does she wear weird emo kinda make up, sharing her bottom with cantina soldiers and wants to go on a blood hunt?

That is genocide Jedi for you. (so Dark Jeasea (kill)some)

Her story can be light side or dark side according to your choices. If you are dark she is dark if you are light she is light. Go dark it is more fun. Lightside is for "Marys" :).

DS Jaesa gives me kreeps.. even for my DS marauder...

Edited by Atramar

you clearly have DS.

does she wear weird emo kinda make up, sharing her bottom with cantina soldiers and wants to go on a blood hunt?

That is genocide Jedi for you. (so Dark Jeasea (kill)some)

DS Jaesa gives me kreeps.. even for my DS marauder...

Thx for your posts. Yes she has yellow eyes and purple eye-shadow/ lipstick. About her "free-time-activities" I can not say anything so far^^. But she disliked every LS decision I made so far.

Thx for your posts. Yes she has yellow eyes and purple eye-shadow/ lipstick. About her "free-time-activities" I can not say anything so far^^. But she disliked every LS decision I made so far.

yea that would be dark side jaesa.

i believe the decision to make her light/dark starts as soon as get her. on hutta when you had to fight her master 3 times in a row, did you make her kill him at the end, because that makes her go dark, if you let him live she would be light

i believe the decision to make her light/dark starts as soon as get her. on hutta when you had to fight her master 3 times in a row, did you make her kill him at the end, because that makes her go dark, if you let him live she would be light

From what I have seen, it depends on your alignment and what you have done on Tatooine and Alderaan how Jaesa will react when meeting you. If you kill Master Yonlach and Jaesa's parents, she will go insane from it, which results in her wanting to join you on the dark side. If you spare both and are light side-aligned, she will remain light side.

From what I have seen, it depends on your alignment and what you have done on Tatooine and Alderaan how Jaesa will react when meeting you. If you kill Master Yonlach and Jaesa's parents, she will go insane from it, which results in her wanting to join you on the dark side. If you spare both and are light side-aligned, she will remain light side.

I remember on my light side jugg I could tell her to embrace darkness while DS marauder I had option 'don't fall to dark side' something like this - it was over a year ago, but you can youtube that.

my point is, I htink it's all decided on last few conversation choices, not the whole story of what you do with her old master and parents.. unless they keep score

killed paretns +1 DS

killed master +2DS

told her light side is better +69LS

Edited by Atramar

It is decided in the Hutta conversation. There's a very interesting writeup here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=656123 which claims to have the decision laid out.

I'll add that

I killed Jaesa's master and parents and still recruited LS Jaesa. I was Light aligned myself and told her to walk the light path with me.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.