Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Legacy wide cargo hold

yes i would love to have this and legacy wide money just for ppl like me that have tons of alts that craft it's easier to keep track of how much money i have total and so i don't have to mail money whenever i play a alt or w/e i'm doing

not to mention, when you make armorings + mods on one char and enh on other for one particular alt (or in my case for 2 alts at same time as I do merc healer and shadow tank keeping them at same level) is a pain in the neck with mail system that is limited to 8 places..

merc - 7 armorings 9 mods 7 enhs, companion 7 armorings 9 mods 7 enhs, shadow 8 armorings 9 mods 7 enhs companion 8 armorings 9 mods 7 enhs... every 4 bloody levels...

merc is ok, can swap 1 mod with armoring so it's only 4 mails, but with new Ewok, companion will take one extra armoring, so 5 bloody mails....

I agree we need a same server account wide bank slots. also a credit slot too.

same server account wide bank slots were around since eq1. it shouldn't be a technology issue but rather a time permitting one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.