The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BC PVP 2.2 and Beyond Records

AntonMercer

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! Records are updated!

Also, just a note (which I added as a note in the rules section) when claiming something in an arena that is counted as overall that doesn't have a per round section, please do it with the overall tab. This is just in reference to Whammy's record as there is no per round biggest hit but it obviously still counts. With 2.7 around the cornerish I wont be adding anymore Per Round sections until after.

Speaking of 2.7, I've been playing with the idea of separating the records by ADV. Class, (would start a new post with same rules but one post for each general class, which would then be broken down by ADV. Class) and am wondering how many people are for this? Also, to make it a bit easier on me, I was thinking about removing some parts of the records for certain classes. Some are given like protection for non tank classes, but what about classes that off heal? Some tanks and dps can "passive" offheal, would they still want a healing record portion? Please let me know.

Keep PVPing!

Speaking of 2.7, I've been playing with the idea of separating the records by ADV. Class, (would start a new post with same rules but one post for each general class, which would then be broken down by ADV. Class) and am wondering how many people are for this? Also, to make it a bit easier on me, I was thinking about removing some parts of the records for certain classes. Some are given like protection for non tank classes, but what about classes that off heal? Some tanks and dps can "passive" offheal, would they still want a healing record portion? Please let me know.

Splitting it by AC, while somewhat fair, would be a bad decision because there should be a full list of top numbers in every category before thinking about being more sectionalized. Maybe if there were a good bit of people fighting for every type of record, it'd be something worth doing.

But for now, I'd say the only sections that may benefit from that idea are the Overall Damage and Heals in a Single WZ stats. Everything else has too little competition to even make it happen, let alone worrying about the leaderboards turning into a "everyone's a winner" thread.

And please control this thing you let back in here. I can see the glitter from here, I'd rather not have to deal with that vile creature's disgusting powder again.

Edited by ZooMzy

splitting it by ac, while somewhat fair, would be a bad decision because there should be a full list of top numbers in every category before thinking about being more sectionalized. Maybe if there were a good bit of people fighting for every type of record, it'd be something worth doing.

But for now, i'd say the only sections that may benefit from that idea are the overall damage and heals in a single wz stats. Everything else has too little competition to even make it happen, let alone worrying about the leaderboards turning into a "everyone's a winner" thread.

And please control this thing you let back in here. I can see the glitter from here, i'd rather not have to deal with that vile creature's disgusting powder again.

sparkle tank for life!

Name: Serei

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/JBl193G.jpg

Record Broken: Highest DPS #1

Value: 2183.58

Type of Match: Unranked

Date of SS taken: 5th of April

Record Broken: Highest overall Damage #1

Value: 2.2mil

Date of SS taken: 5th of april

Name: Bestworld

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/x5gUwWA.jpg

Record Broken: Highest overall Damage

Value: 2mil

Date of SS taken: 5th of april.

Edited by JamesBalla

Record Broken: Highest DPS #1

Value: 2183.58

Date of SS taken: 5th of April

Record Broken: Highest overall Damage #1

Value: 2.2mil

Date of SS taken: 5th of april

Name: Bestworld

Screenshot Link: http://i.imgur.com/x5gUwWA.jpg

Record Broken: Highest overall Damage

Value: 2mil

Date of SS taken: 5th of april.

that is pretty sexy

Sorry bout not updating before 2.7. I had to go out of town for a family emergency. I will be back tomorrow. So get ready for clean boards and 2.7 to begin! Will be taking Zu suggestion of splitting up overall DPS and Heals (their whole respective cats) by AC updating rules, items, phrase, the whole bit and archiving the current records. All records with dates before the 8th will go into archive and today forward will be put on the new board! Have fun with the new huttball! Edited by AntonMercer

Alright! Everything has been changed so listen up! The Damage and Heal portions have been taken out and made into their own categories split by mirrored advance class! All of the rules still apply as before, but for right now, this applies to EIGHT VERSUS EIGHT ONLY. We did not have nearly enough board competition in the 4v4 categories, in my eyes, to warrant they get split off as well.

The only thing different is now when posting for damage or heals please make sure you post your class as well so I know what category to put you in. The new phrase for 2.7 is "BC NIM" and the acceptable items have not changed with the addition of the Ranked pet or mount reward. I will make the last update to the legacy records in a few minutes.

Please let me know what you think about this change, if more is needed, if something needs to be dialed back. I am open to all, legitimate forms of communication and feedback.

Edited by AntonMercer