Server PVP Records Revamped

DreadKewa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it should have any bearing on adding them or not, but this is the result of current op heals and having just the right two teams playing each other so that they are in stalemate so long they actually hit the really long time limit in Novare Coast. I've been in some fairly lengthy NC matches, but eventually someone hit 0% well before the 30 minute time limit ever ran out. I imagine few players have experienced a full 30

I was confirming it was ranked his words made it sound like it was a pug match. There is no need to get so bitter.

I was confirming it was ranked his words made it sound like it was a pug match. There is no need to get so bitter.

I considered mentioning it was a ranked match, but couldn't think of a reason why it would be relevant. The majority of screenshots I've seen for full length NC matches have been ranked, but some were non-ranked as well.

Thanks for taking off my highest overall damage record.... This thread is Harbinger PVP Server Records. That was the server record for overall damage. No matter how much you slice it, it was and still is the server record. If you want to take it off the top you should do so by having a higher overall damage than I had, not just disregarding it as invalid because its too hard to beat.

Dko

Thanks for taking off my highest overall damage record.... This thread is Harbinger PVP Server Records. That was the server record for overall damage. No matter how much you slice it, it was and still is the server record. If you want to take it off the top you should do so by having a higher overall damage than I had, not just disregarding it as invalid because its too hard to beat.

Dko

As stated before this is "The Harbinger" server record end of story if the character is here then i will gladly put it back up, if not sorry but post in whichever server forum you're on now.

As stated before this is "The Harbinger" server record end of story if the character is here then i will gladly put it back up, if not sorry but post in whichever server forum you're on now.

This is the Harbinger Server Record, the records on this post happened on the harbinger by harbinger players. Even if I move/transfer/quit, that should not affect that the record happened on the harbinger and therefore should stay. If i posted a screenshot from a game I had on the Bastion over here, then that would be wrong and you could take it off. Just because I play on the Bastion doesn't mean you can just disregard what I did on the Harbinger. This is a Harbinger record. This screenshot is from the server Harbinger and everyone in the screenshot was on the harbinger at the time.

I still have characters on the Harbinger but that shouldn't matter.

Edited by dkoo