The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Retired tiered gear shells in the CM

This has probably been suggested before, but thought I would throw my hat in the ring for releasing a set of all of the no longer available tiered gear in the Cartel Market. They could be empty shells, as well as NON-adaptive to retain some of their exclusivity. This would be a good way to get more lifespan out of some content, make the gear available to people who may have missed it, as well as open up the sets to their respective armour weight-wearers on the opposite faction.

I would favor seeing those armors brought back as well. It would be an easy and good way to add content to the CM.

Whether it stays class bound or becomes adaptive, doesn't matter to me. It would just be good to see some more diversity amongst players.

I would favor having a higher level requirement though, to prevent new characters from looking like they're something major. But that's just me from a role playing perspective.

They need to bring back some of the old pvp sets as well. Champion gear had unique skins for Sentinels for instance.

I loved the champion skin for Marauders but now were stuck with really ugly gear. I have know idea why Bioware removed the other gear as all. Champion, Rakata, Columi, Tionese, Xenotech, Exotech etc. Quite gutted cause know marauders don't have any cool gear without a robe.

Edited by XCoOKiExMoNSteRX

• 3 months later...