The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"My Unlocks" tab in the Cartel Collections

I'm pretty tired of fishing through the packs / sections for the things I've unlocked and want to pull down to another toon. And it seems obvious that a tab that just displays what you have unlocked account wide would be optimal. Another for those ready to be purchased account wide etc.

I think everyone would love this personally.

I'm pretty tired of fishing through the packs / sections for the things I've unlocked and want to pull down to another toon. And it seems obvious that a tab that just displays what you have unlocked account wide would be optimal. Another for those ready to be purchased account wide etc.

This is a great idea. Searching every single time for my unlocks is such a time waster. A tab with all the things I've already unlocked seems obvious!

Yeah, the collections system as it is right now is horrible to navigate through.