Best leveling spec for PvP server?

Kurugi

Would I do fine in Immortal or would I not put out enough damage to kill anyone I might come across? Wanna tank in instances while leveling (mainly for the faster queues and easier time finding groups for heroic quests) and don't wanna have to go back to fleet to swap specs. Don't have the legacy level yet for field respecs, and I don't wanna pay $$ to unlock it unless necessary.

Don't plan to do too many FPs though so if Vig/Focus is better I can just bite the bullet and take the longer queues as DPS. Will probably focus on DPS at end game but not sure, I do like tanking. Don't really wanna play immortal in warzones since tank specs don't seem that good if you're solo queuing.

Thanks.

First off it's not Vig/Focus, we're not Jedi.

Vengeance is a blast while leveling and the PvP is great once you get Unstoppable and Impale. If you want to tank some buy the field spec for 200,000 comms and just respec to tank and carry a Shield with you.

Of all of my 55's my Vengeance Warrior is the most fun.

Thanks for the reply.

I've leveled a Jugg before so I already know pretty much all of what you said, but I leveled a lot through mainly premade warzones with the guild I was in then and I ran a Veng/Immortal hybrid build that I don't believe is considered doable anymore, plus it was a long time ago when I did this.

I wasn't on a PvP server then either and I know from experience the builds that work in warzones don't always translate to world PvP because in warzones you're with a team trying to complete objectives but when you're out and about and you come across someone all that matters is killing them before they kill you.

Playing on a different server than my original Jugg so I'll have zilch for legacy so don't know how long it will take to get field respecs without paying for it.

One more question: the talent trees have changed quite a bit. Would you recommend early on to get the universally good talents like Enraged Sunder/improved Sundering Assault/Decimate or just go straight up my tree of choice? Veng/Rage don't seem to start coming into their own until around level 30, not sure about Immortal since Backhand doesn't seem as game changing.

1) Yes, you can kill anyone as Immortal. Could be a stale mate if you run in to a healer.

2) Meh, I wouldn't worry about bouncing around talent points early on. You won't run in to any Republic scum for a while anyway.