The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

IA mission - The Watchful Eye

RixoFutu

Player is supposed to go to Dromund Kaas and must use space map to travel there. If player use priority transport to capitol world, trigger won't work and quest is still on "travel to DK" instead of next step - Go to Imperial Intelligence HQ.

All quests that require you to go to another planet require you to use your ship to get there. The quests update when you arrive in the system (but not if you arrive thru quick travels/fleet passes, etc)

been that way since launch. and its usually due to the fact that for the most part you will have to use your ship holoterminal (though for some you dont)

All quests that require you to go to another planet require you to use your ship to get there. The quests update when you arrive in the system (but not if you arrive thru quick travels/fleet passes, etc)

been that way since launch. and its usually due to the fact that for the most part you will have to use your ship holoterminal (though for some you dont)

This is just about "go there", there is no holocall via holoterminal or anything else requiring you be on your ship. Because of that i consider it as bug, there is no reason going for ship when i can just use priority transport.

I think this part of quest should be "Go to Imperial Inteligence HQ on DK" instead of "go to DK".