pvp on this server

smellsteenspirit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember playing synthesis once. It was 600-0 civil or a 6-0 huttball. I forget, it was over really fast. We still got some alts over here. We could give em another shot.

Also I miss (some of) you guys!

PvP on this server is sad. I've been here for about a week from pot5 and overall the quality of life is much worse. I've ran into two decent not great premades and they wouldn't sniff premades/teams from pot5. Majority of the healers on the server just stand still and don't attempt to kite/LoS.

I'm going to be transferring my second sorc back top pot5 with my pvp gear just to PvP and enjoy it while I do it..

PvP on this server is sad. I've been here for about a week from pot5 and overall the quality of life is much worse. I've ran into two decent not great premades and they wouldn't sniff premades/teams from pot5. Majority of the healers on the server just stand still and don't attempt to kite/LoS.

I'm going to be transferring my second sorc back top pot5 with my pvp gear just to PvP and enjoy it while I do it..

Wahhhh!!!

One more thing, you have never ran a healer?

I remember playing synthesis once. It was 600-0 civil or a 6-0 huttball. I forget, it was over really fast. We still got some alts over here. We could give em another shot.

Also I miss (some of) you guys!

We've never been three capped for a civ or 6 nil'd in a huttball for any ranked game, good memory you got there man.

We've never been three capped for a civ or 6 nil'd in a huttball for any ranked game, good memory you got there man.

Challenge accepted.

Also I didn't say we 3 capped you. Good reading skills you got there man.

Edited by daveyggg

Challenge accepted.

Also I didn't say we 3 capped you. Good reading skills you got there man.

So explain how else you got us 600 - 0, oh you two capped us and no one capped the 3rd node? That hasn't happened either, good work there mate.

Edited by Antiskeptic

So explain how else you got us 600 - 0, oh you two capped us and no one capped the 3rd node? That hasn't happened either, good work there mate.

Well you seem to have the photographic memory here. Tell us how bad the loss was then. I do remember we never saw synthesis again that night.

Edited by daveyggg

Mate, we were beaten, no denial there. But feel free to come show us your epic skill anytime on a weekend.

Dammit. I'm always drunk on weekends. <insert appropriate gif from Psi>. I don't have epic skill. I just tell my skilled teammates what to attack so things die. One day they will figure it out and vote me out of the house.