The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Advanced Agile Mod 28x & 27x

ausmisc

Returned to SWTOR a little while ago and just been doing a little bit of planning for min/maxing my DPS PT at level 55. Obviously I'm planning mainly power/surge, with some accuracy and limited crit.

Is it true bounty hunters and troopers can't rip advanced agile mod 28x or 27x out of conqueror/partisan gear like all of the other ACs can? Smuggler/Agent/Inquisitor/Consular can all get the 27x from belt for 550 normal warzone comms. Then they can upgrade to the conqueror version and are left with a 27x and 28x for a total of 4300 normal comms.

The strength user's only seem to have it on their weapons so 1550 normal comms for a 27x. About 12000 comms for a 27x and 28x after they upgrade to Conquerer.

I can't find the Agile version on any gear.. meaning I'd have to buy the single mod from the PVP Vendor for the equivalent of 6000 comms?

I am hoping I'm wrong here and the websites I'm getting my info on the gear itemization etc are wrong about what mods are in what gear. Am at work so can't check that the prices etc- I think the 27x from the vendor might be cheap(ish) so I could make do with them on everything?

Edited by ausmisc